Foothills Academy Visitation hours are 1:00pm to 4:00pm on Sunday’s. You will be asked to remain in your vehicle until 1:00pm and to end your visit promptly at 4:00. In order to ensure a secure and pleasant visit, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
- Absolutely NO items are to be brought to residents during Sunday visitation.
- If a parent has an item for a resident, the item must be mailed to the facility with counselor’s name on the package.
- Foothills Academy is a drug free environment. All drugs, alcohol, contraband and paraphernalia are strictly prohibited.
- Foothills Academy is a tobacco free environment. Leave all tobacco products in your vehicle.
- Leave cell phones and cameras in your vehicle.
- No weapons or firearms are allowed on the grounds.
- Ensure your vehicle is locked and your keys are secure.
- Visitation is limited to immediate family only. Immediate family may include parents, siblings and grandparents. Others must remain in the vehicle. Failure to adhere to the approved visitor list will jeopardize your future visits.
- All family members must sign in upon arrival.
- Do not leave the designated visitation area after you have signed in.
- Visit only the child you have been approved to visit.
- Your child’s needs are being met during his stay at Foothills Academy. Do not bring or send money, food or packages. In the event that there is a special need, we will let you know how you may help.
- A counselor and staff are available to speak with you about your son’s treatment program at Foothills Academy.
- Visitation other than Sunday, or visitors not listed on the resident approval list, must be pre-approved by the counselor.